Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Commemorate Michael Jackson with a special 4 Piece Colorized Coin Set

I was looking for a special way to commemorate Michael Jackson for some time. The first album I ever bought was Thriller and I even danced my first dance with the music of the King of Pop. I have all Jackson’s albums but still, I really wanted to keep a memory that is both respectful for the King and different than anything else.

Last week I came across some wonderful Michael Jackson coin sets, dedicated to the King of Pop, to his life and his influential career. The 4 piece colorized coin set includes:

  • John F. Kennedy Half Dollar (random year) colorized with a the classic image of Jackson
  • Washington quarter, colorized with the image of a young Michael Jackson after he made his debut with The Jackson Five in 1963
  • Washington quarter, colorized with the image of Jackson from the height of his popularity as the King of Pop
  • Washington quarter, colorized with the image of Jackson as he appeared shortly before his death

The set is struck by the United States Mint and professionally colorized with approved images of Michael Jackson. I also loved the fact that each coin is encapsulated in a clear plastic holder to protect it from damage and that the set is beautifully displayed in a tribute metal box.

I got the lovely set for a great price at www.ContinentalMint.com

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Post a Comment